There are a lot of ways you can get involved with All Right?
- Order FREE resources from our resource centre (posters, brochures, badges etc.) to help share the love and brighten Canterbury.
- Connect with us on Facebook and Instagram so that you can be in on what we're up to, share ideas, and enter some great competitions!
- Donate goods or services for us to give away as part of the campaign. This always makes people smile!
- Stage your own Outrageous Burst of All Right? and tell us about it. (If you get in touch early, we may be able to hook you up with T-shirts etc!)
- If you're keen to have the All Right? team speak at you workplace, click here to find out more information
- If you're 'in the industry' or would like to hear about our research and projects sign up for our stakeholder's newsletter.
- If you'd like a little dose of All Right? every month that is fun and will help you live brighter sign up for the All Right? Digest.
- Or get in touch and give us some feedback, ideas, or inspiration.
You can email the All Right? team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries, please contact All Right? Communications Advisor Donovan Ryan (email email@example.com or phone on 0273444011).