At the start of every month (or thereabouts!) we share the latest from the campaign with our digest subscribers.
- March Digest: Grove of Intention, use of All Right? badges to support people with communication challenges, and our impact on social media
- February Digest: Moments that Matter, making resolutions stick, helping children sleep, and a directory of Māori healers and wellbeing practitioners
- Meri Kirihimete: Moments that Matter to well known Cantabrians
- December Digest: Moments that Matter, Give Something Great, and Digital Detoxing
- November Digest: Parenting guides, and tips from teenagers that they want their parents to know
- October Digest: Mental Health Awareness Week, Nature, All Right? Amble, and Rainbow research
- September Digest: Sparklers, Humans of Ōtautahi, and September earthquake anniversary
- August Digest: Manly As, impact of the earthquakes in Kaikōura and Hurunui
- July Digest: Winter wellbeing warmers, All Right? at work, Kindness and Matariki
- June Digest: Downtime dice, tips for winter, and the Mental Health Inquiry
- May Digest: Downtime is good time!
- April Digest: Five wellbeing boosters for your weekend
- March Digest: Manly As, Pacifically Speaking, and stages of grief
- February Digest: Boosting your wellbeing, Parenting support, and fostering relationships
- December Digest: Gif a compliment, Wellbeing at work toolkit, Street Prints Ōtautahi
- November Digest: Kaikōura Voices, our latest team members, and new cultural wellbeing posters
- October Digest: Manly As, Mental Health Awareness Week, the All Right? Amble, and Tiny Adventures!
- September Digest: Manly As, and the translation of the Five Ways to Wellbeing into 8 different languages
- August Digest: Five Ways to Wellbeing, All Right? in Kaikōura, and Open City
- July Digest: Open City, Sparklers, Whānau Activities, Parenting, and Kindness Video
- June Digest: Habit Sticks, Winter Survival Tips, and Celebrating Matariki
- May Digest: Habit Sticks!
- April Digest: Tips for Canterbury families for the school holidays, including the importance of boredom!
- March Digest: Kindness (Canterbury's top strength), mini missions, and compliment posters
- February Digest: Nature, parenting, and support around the Earthquake anniversary
- December Digest: Give Something Great with our Gift Generator, and words of Aroha from Cantabrians for the people affected by the Kaikōura earthquakes.
- November Digest: Checking in after the previous night's aftershock, and some strategies to support you and your whānau.
- October Digests: Enjoy the Moment; Recharge Your Batteries; Connect with Nature; Finding Balance