At the start of every month (or thereabouts!) we share the latest from the campaign with our digest subscribers.
- October Digest: Manly As, Mental Health Awareness Week, the All Right? Amble, and Tiny Adventures!
- September Digest: Manly As, and the translation of the Five Ways to Wellbeing into 8 different languages
- August Digest: Five Ways to Wellbeing, All Right? in Kaikoura, and Open City
- July Digest: Open City, Sparklers, Whanau Activities, Parenting, and Kindness Video
- June Digest: Habit Sticks, Winter Survival Tips, and Celebrating Matariki
- May Digest: Habit Sticks!
- April Digest: Tips for Canterbury families for the school holidays, including the importance of boredom!
- March Digest: Kindness (Canterbury's top strength), mini missions, and compliment posters
- February Digest: Nature, parenting, and support around the Earthquake anniversary
- December Digest: Give Something Great with our Gift Generator, and words of Aroha from Cantabrians for the people affected by the Kaikoura earthquakes.
- November Digest: Checking in after the previous night's aftershock, and some strategies to support you and your whanau.
- October Digests: Enjoy the Moment; Recharge Your Batteries; Connect with Nature; Finding Balance