Make a memory poster
And kōrero with a loved one
Learn more about someone in your whānau by creating a memory poster.
Kōrero with the eldest person in your whānau, asking:
- What is your full name?
- What is your earliest memory?
- Where did you live at my age?
- Growing up, what was your favourite kai?
- And what were your favourite games?
- What are your happiest memories?
- What's most important for me to know about growing up?
You now have all the information you need to make your memory page, or poster!
You could tell a story, draw a picture, write a poem or make a collage using photos and images.
Share your poster and the things you’ve discovered with your whānau.